- Chevalier dans l’Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters) is conferred on “persons who have distinguished themselves by their creativity in the field of art, culture and literature or for their contribution to the influence of arts in France and throughout the world.” Some noted recipients of this honour in the past include Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, George Clooney, Audrey Hepburn and Sean Connery.
- WORLD GOURMAND AWARDAround the world in 80 plates
(Vegetarian cookbook category)Best in the world (1995)
Best of the best
Best vegetarian cookbook in the past 12 years
- WORLD GOURMAND AWARDTimes Food Guide
(2nd Place)Best Restaurant Guide In The World (2008 — 09)
Best Restaurant Guide In The World (2010 — 11)
- SINGAPORE EXPERIENCE AWARDSSingapore Surprise (2009)
- ATOUT FRANCEBest Media Personality Award (2010)
- CHAIRPERSON ( INDIAN SUBCONTINENT)Of the london based “world’s 50 best” restaurant academy for past six years
- CONSULTANT EDITORFor Femina Magazine for two years
- CHAINE DE ROTISSEUR 2010
- JURY MEMBERWorld’s Best Women Chef (France)
- JURY MEMBERET Now Foodie Awards (India) 2011
- CONTRIBUTING EDITORMIELE Asia Food Guide Since 2009
- GR8 WOMEN ACHIEVERS AWARDSRashmi Uday Singh was conferred with the Great Women Awards 2011 for her extensive body of pioneering work in the field of Culinary Literature. The World Gourmand award winner, TV host & author of 28 books (pioneer of the city restaurant guide in India) Rashmi Uday Singh has been a trail blazer and has represented India in various international forums.
The Great Women Awards were constituted by Anu & Shashi Ranjan in the year 2002 to celebrate women achievers. In the first year awardees included Kareena Kapoor, Anoushka Shankar & Raveena Tandon. The awards has grown over the years to include 30 different fields and prominent women like Medha Patkar, Nita Ambani, Sania Mirza, Aishwarya Rai, Sushmita Sen, Barkha Dutt, Naina Lal Kidwai, Joshna Chinappa, Dr. Indira Hinduja, Sheila Dixit, Renuka Chaudhary, Vasundhra Raje Scindia, Mahashweta Devi, Amrita Pritam, Asha Bhonsle, Shovna Narayan, Shabana Azmi, Sitara Devi, Sonal Mansingh, Sitara Devi and many others
Some of the awardees this year include Anuraddha Prasad, social activist Sunita Krishnan, Air Marshal. Padma Bandopadhyaya, Rashmi Uday Singh, Farah Khan Ali, Dr. Shikha Sharma, Raell Padamsee, Nicole Faria, Rina Dhaka, Vandana Luthra, Pony Verma, Raveena Tandon Thadani, (Lifetime) Nimmi Raza, Rani Mukherji, Mamta Sharma, Ambika Soni & Special Award – Bravery Anuradha Gautam.